Monday 8 July 2013

Packing List


So, a lot of people (girls) have been asking me what the hell I'm going to pack for a whole year abroad. My answer has always been - not much. I have finally decided what i am taking so thought I would post the list on here. 

Does look like a lot so i might take some bits out before Friday. I have been religiously following an ace blog - AdventurousKate.com so checked her packing list and i think I'm taking a bit less so should be ok. Her packing list is here - http://www.adventurouskate.com/packing-list-for-seven-months-in-asia/
6 pairs of knickers  
2 bras (1 white 1 black)
4 pairs of socks (2 pairs trainer socks 2 normal pairs) 
1 pair of pyjamas 
2 pairs of leggings 
4 pairs of shorts 
3 plain vest tops
3 bikinis - actually 2 bikinis and a tankini top which goes with the bottoms of 1 of the other bikinis 
1 ace orange & elephant sarong (thanks Granny)
2 dresses that can be work day or nigh2 tops that can be worn through the day or dressed up for a night
1 long skirt
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of linen trousers
1 hoodie
1 long cardigan
1 pair of flip flops
1 pair of black pumps
1 pair of lace up pumps
1 pair of ugly walking shoes



My Mum was in charge of the first aid kit and got us a massive bag of stuff so i have sorted all that stuff out today aswell
CC 

1 comment: